Design and Engineering
- Stakeholder management;
- Authorities engineering;
- Subcontractors and suppliers management;
- Design services within design-build (EPC) contracts.
Design basis development:
- Consultations, site and system surveys;
- Definition of technical specifications and requirements;
- Feasibility studies;
- Design concepts, including FEED, pre-FEED.
Basic and Detailed design documentation development:
- General Part and Explanatory Report;
- Site layout solutions;
- Architectural solutions;
- Structural solutions (reinforced concrete, steel, other);
- Power supply systems (low, medium and high voltage);
- Water supply systems (including fire-fighting systems) and sewage systems;
- Rain water discharge and drainage systems;
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning solutions – heat supply systems and networks solutions;
- Communication systems and low-current systems (fire alarm, CCTV, intruder detection, access control, other);
- Instrumentation and control (automation of technological and related processes);
- Gas supply systems (low pressure and high pressure);
- Process, mechanical and piping solutions:
- Transportation and storage of light and dark oil products, including most viscous products;
- Transportation and storage of gas (CNG, biogas, LNG);
- Transportation and storage of bulk and general cargo (mineral fertilizers containers);
- Open-pit mining and mineral processing facilities.
- Construction Method statement Plans;
- Environment Protection solutions;
- Fire Safety Measures.
Design documentation coordination:
- Author site supervision (construction phase);
- Materials and equipment review and approvals;
- Changes management in design;
- As-build design documentation.
Our team has long-term experience of working with the regulatory framework of the European Union, the Russian Federation and other countries, as well as international work record
In our work, we use up-to-date computer-aided design tools:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D for general plan design;
- Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional for process equipment and pipelines;
- Autodesk Structural Detailing for construction structures;
- AutoCAD Electrical for electrical and automation systems;
- AutoCAD Revit for building utilities;
- Software for calculations and modeling: Bentley AutoPIPE, Bentley Plant FLOW, Bentley STAAD Pro, Lira SAPR;
- Conventional 2D tools.
In our work, we use modern methods of organizing the design process as teamwork and also using BIM technologies. This approach allows identifying and eliminate errors within the projects at the design stage, avoiding expensive amendments and delays at the construction stage.