LNG terminal in Klaipeda (Lithuania)
Construction of LNG terminal allowing handling up to 1 bln. m3 LNG with potential of expansion for up to 3 bln. m3, including design, engineering, procurement and construction of jetty with related infrastructure for mooring of Floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU, 170 000 m3 capacity), intended for LNG regasification and subsequent influx into Lithuanian’s gas grid network.
Facilities and components:
- Jetty infrastructure;Equipment for receiving high-pressure gas in a gaseous state with the required piping, manifold, hydraulic drive (loading arm capacity: 480,000 nm3/h at 55 bar pressure, with emergency stop system)
- Constructions on high pressure gas platform and on service platform;
- Fire-fighting system (acc.to NFPA); Power supply system;
- Automated process control system;
- Auxiliary low-current systems;
- Berthing and mooring systems;
- Utilities, lifting equipment, gangways.
Scope of work:
- EPC management;
- Basic and detailed design;
- Procurement of equipment and materials;
- Construction and installation works management
- APCS development, procurement and installations;
- Commissioning and putting into operation.