Management and Design:
- Consultations, site and system surveys, defining of technical specifications and requirements;
- Concept development;
- Industrial automation and control systems design;
- Industrial automation and control systems development and programming:
- 4.1. Supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA);
- Distributed control and emergency shutdown systems (DCS + ESD);
- Field level automated control systems (PLC, HMI);
- Databases (Historians);
- Development of industrial IT solutions;
- Automation systems for firefighting and alarm systems;
- Automation systems of accounting operations.
Automation systems implementation:
- Upgrade and migration solutions;
- Assembly and delivery of cabinets;
- Factory acceptance tests (FAT);
- Management of commissioning and adjustment of automated control systems (SAT tests).
- Trial run, commissioning;
- Staff training;
- Warranty and maintenance service;
Based on the requirements of our Customers, OLIMPS is securing the development of individual solutions for industrial automation systems and IT technologies.
We are familiar with the following automation products:
- Software and hardware complexes: Siemens (as system integrator), Schneider Electric (as system integrator), General Electric, Rockwell Automation;
- SCADA – WinCC, Vijeo Citect, Intouch, iFix, FactoryLink, Monitor Pro, FactoryTalk;
- HISTORIAN – Vijeo Historian, Wonderware Historian, Proficy Historian;
- PLC – STEP7, TIA portal, Concept, Unity, Twido;
- FLOW COMPUTERS – FloBoss Config 600, Daniel, AccuLoad, MultiLoad;
- IT – Microsoft (C#, C++, VB,.NET), SQL Server.
We are an independent system integrator always willing to adopt new products for the needs of a specific project.
Our team of SCADA / PLC programmers and maintenance engineers has long-term work experience in the Baltic States, the Russian Federation and other countries.