Gas storage and transportation
We offer a wide range of services for the design and construction of natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), biogas storage and transportation facilities, including:
- LNG terminals, low-capacity LNG stations, infrastructure
- Underground gas storage facilities (collection points, dehydration, accounting)
- Compressor stations
- High pressure pipeline systems
- Valve stations
- Gas distribution stations and points
- Gas metering and accounting units
- Biogas plants
Our team has experience in phased reconstruction projects of the largest gas transmission system facilities in Latvia, including many years of experience working at one of Europe’s largest underground gas storage facilities in Incukalns.
The current LNG use trends have also allowed low-capacity LNG stations and us to apply our experience and knowledge in regional LNG terminals projects (Klaipeda LNG among others).
We work with leading gas equipment suppliers.
Our international experience also includes organization of design and construction processes, operating within various regulatory frameworks (EU, Russian Federation and international standards).