The terminal is designed for reception of mineral fertilizers transported by railway transport, cargo storage and loading to marine vessels. Terminal annual cargo turnover is 2 mio. tones.
The terminal’s process line includes:
- Double-track wagon unloading station (WUS), allowing simultaneous unloading of two rail cars on each track to storage bunker under the tracks;
- Mineral fertilizer’s storage domes – 2 domes x 15 000 tones and 6 domes x 25 000 tones;
- Underground and above-ground belt conveyors and junction units for:
- cargo transportation from WUS to domes or directly to vessel loading;
- cargo transportation from domes to vessel;
- cargo transportation between domes.
- Vessel loading system (stationary ship loader on jetty (2 loading lines), mobile shiploader);
- Aspiration systems.
- Design works (FEED, Basic and Detail);
- General design contractor’s functions;
- Designer’s supervision.