Neste Latvia light oil terminal design and reconstruction
Light oil storage and dispatch to end customers and the company’s own fuel stations. Terminal facilities include: oil loading/unloading railway rack for 12 rail tanks, tank farm 30100 m³, jetty with pipeline infrastructure.
- Complete substitution of automation system (APCS);
- Elaboration of commercial accounting of all product volume with subsequent elaboration of joint logistics system with main Neste Oil company;
- Loading system modernization including blending, installation of flow computers;
- Expansion of pump station and pipeline to jetty;
- Modernization of pump station , installation of frequency transformers
- Consultations, concept design;
- Design, all stages;
- Programming and commissioning;
- Management of electric installation works.